Agios Maximos (Holy Maximos)

A Blog Situated Between Christian Traditions, East and West

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Primacy in the Orthodox Church

I just wanted to post a link to this article ("Where the Eucharist is, There is the Catholic Church") by Orthodox Metropolitan Ioannis (Zizioulas) of Pergamon, wherein he addresses the notion of primacy within the Orthodox Church, specifically with reference to the Bishop of Rome. His conclusions are interesting, and point closer toward unity than many may expect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You're kinda hot for a deep thinking philosopher freak. Can I have your number?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Iason said...

I can't believe you posted this on a public blog of an "academic" nature.

But yes, you can have my number. :)

(That's my beautiful girlfriend Theresa, everybody. Say hi!

...Well, that's assuming I still have readership here besides her, which is maybe a grand assumption.)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home